Monday, March 16, 2009

Feeling the L-O-V- E

This photo gives a person who has not experience pregnancy a good idea what may lay ahead for the first 12 weeks of the journey. I pray to God to have this sickness end by the second trimester for Huili. I really understand the famous saying "happy wife, happy life!" I could not appreciate that truth any more.

I hear from others who has gone though pregnancy that who had sickness all during pregnancy and after ;-P Please GOD, not me!

One key factor to note in this first trimester, ALWAYS have food accessible to eat. I am finding myself of to keep watching the ultra sound video to help me focus in my attitude and reason for what I do daily. It is really easy to loose it after a few weeks in this stage. I pray to God to always give me the will to love, serve and be strong.

I really feel the continue uncomfortable feeling Huili is going through. I appreciate the person she is and what she is enduring.

No comments:

Post a Comment