Saturday, August 15, 2009

Move over Wyland!


This painting started out as a pumpkin for he is a Oct baby. As you can see it's not exactly a pumpkin but an alien, Huili does not care for it.


















This week we are at 33 weeks! Can you believe we are expecting the arrival of our son in 5 to 7 weeks???? OMG. At this momnet I am enjoying every part of this time of feeling him move in Huili's opu (stomach). Huili gets tired now more than before because the baby keeps her up in the early mornings. Recently, I had a feeling for art so I chose to use Huili as my canvas.

I am enjoying it and I love to see the baby getting all moving, the video shows just that.



The turtle, she like. I like this other photo of Huili taken at Target. The next photo update will be regarding Huili's baby shower, it will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment