Monday, November 23, 2009

Kawai will be 2 months on the 27th!

Aloha All! Can you believe it, its almost 2 months and it's been a fast one. We have learn a lot during these times and we are becoming more acquainted of being parents. What is to learn is things that changes during our first year as parents. I recall people saying that our friends may change and other things that probably would do prior to having a baby would no longer be an interest. The facts are these, there is really no wasting time with a new born and mother of child. TIME does make things worth doing or not at all. We notice that time is flying, I catch myself saying "its night time already?" I found that my usual things gets pushed aside because of cleaning, cooking or whatever it takes to make sure family is doing well. I am forced to manage and control my time, avoid things that looks to rob my time and resources.



Most people we know wondered who does he looks like. Some say he looks the eyes of his mom and the fantastic looks like his dad ;-P

We are going to Waikoloa soon, should i poop now or later??? I can't decide!


Mom likes me to wear this silly hat, still looks good on me thou!

Ah, feeding time. The weather is sooo nice here.



Me and Dad, checking out the area


mom insist to have me in this, Its alright. It sure makes me sleep :-0


No comments:

Post a Comment