Thursday, October 7, 2010

Getting established in Oahu

Aloha, what a ride. We are hopeful to find a rental. We are so thankful for our friend Bobby to have us stay at his home for some time until we are able to get on our way. From the first day here til now, a lot of progress happen. I got to meet and make friends with people. I have gotten familiar with the environment and streets. The thing that is hard to accept is how close people are living near each other. The problem is not that there is 1 million on an island, the problem is they did not plan the growth so the growth is sloppy with housing and transportation. The one thing I must say I hate is the roads. Traffic is alright for me but the condition of the pavement is crazy. I can see suspension repairs in the future.

Kawai has grown to a little man. It makes us hard to believe that this guy is communicating now and almost ready to run. Today for example at the doctors office he remember that he got a shot this week so when we tried to put him on the table for a check up, he did not want to go down and he hold my arm very tight! He mumble something that was sooooo cute and it brakes my heart. Nothing happen but when I took I'm on my shoulder, he kept argument with me!! Hows that. His face has changed, cute as ever. I am thankful for God and how he is allowing us to spend quality time with Kawai. I appreciate the opportunity to see him grow and know for sure that I am dad. This is random pictures of us.. enjoy!



prior to getting his year shot... oh it was not nice


my agent



Us with Pastor Wayne at New Hope service at Ferrington High School



Uncle Bobby!






1 comment:

  1. Hi Wade and Huili,
    Kawai is really cute and handsome ...:)

    Thanks,
    Weimeng

    ReplyDelete