Wednesday, May 6, 2009

THE BABY IS A .........!

Aloha everyone. Yesterday (5-5) we gone to the clinic for our appointment with Dr. Hirata for a ultra sound check up. We knew we were going to get result of the sex of
our baby and to be honest, I was certain that we are having a girl. Let me explain. Since men holds the decision of the sex of the baby, for 4 generations every male has a girl first and most have boy second. I was the last of the generation to have a child so when we gone to the appointment and as I video the ultra sound, Mr. Hirata says here is the head, here is the feet, here is the spine. We was still waiting then he said, here is the penis. I said 'what!'. The baby is healthy and from our first ultrasound, this kid can't keep still.


For myself, I could not believe it. I was programed in my head for a girl and then the news of a boy, man that really jam me up. During this visit, Huili was teasing me a bit saying God sure played me and started to laugh. At first I had the think things over and get ready for having a boy and today I said to Huili, now you have to deal with
Me and Little Me ;-)..

She did not think that was funny. The first photo shows the 3D and the second is seeing the boys boto, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment