Wednesday, May 20, 2009

this is what a pregnancy can do to you

Aloha All! Here is a update. This week, baby boy is in the 20th week. A lot of new discovery in our marriage is going on with the changing of the body. We realize that we humans are species of our environment and I found my self looking the part as Huili ?? Huili was so amazed of my progress :-)
This next picture is about my enjoyment of poke (raw fish cube). Huili expects me for not do a lot of things I normally do but not eating fish?!? come on... I feel sorry for Huili because the putting poke on the side for this season but she feel that I am mean for eating raw fish in front of her. A funny story, shortly after, we were outside in the parking lot. The girl who helped me with the fish gave me a shake of the head, she has kids and knows the feeling of Huili not able to eat and she says its not cool man (kidding).

BIG NEWS: In the early morning, Huili waken me up and said to give her my hand, I was sleepy but I had to be told three times. I was not sure what she wanted but she put my hand over her (Opu) stomach and I got awake quick! I could feel the little boy moving. It feel like a keen movement of a finger under a sheet. Huili could feel the boy swishing around since 18 weeks but this morning was my first time I could feel, wow! It really was a good feeling of feeling life on the other side.

We have an ultrasound again next week on the 27th. I will record it and post it when can. This should be fun to watch because of the difference of months ago. Much Mahalo-Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment