Thursday, December 17, 2009

15.5 lbs at 2.5 months old (why are they calling me Akibono)?


Oh Hi! I am being a good boy strap into my seat waiting for my mom and dad. We are going somewhere, would you like to go?


Hi again! We are doing our walk and I became hungry when passing this place where big people settle. Man, did I mention that there is a lot of BIG people...


Me and my bro- Kelson.We like to hang out and talk story. We were discussing if our union contract is being kept with our boss, mom and dad. We have a lot of things to negotiate but I like them for their benefits..



Kawai loves to talk now. What I found funny is when I bring the phone to video record, he sees it and then becomes really silent??!! So I found its best to record when its kind of dark and with a third person.

No comments:

Post a Comment