Monday, December 7, 2009

Just hanging out

Aloha and Good Morning! This is Kawai or in Chinese Tianle :) Today I thought of sharing some pictures that is just to show me and my Daddy. My dad is funny and he is sooo in love with my Mommy that I won't be surprised if I get a sister soon.

I love to drink milk, take naps & do big smiley faces. I really enjoy going out with mommy and daddy to places that I never seen before (which is pretty much a lot ;p). It seems that everywhere we go, mom and dad knows someone to talk to? Well, I have to eat now so chat with you folks later! C-ya

Common Daddy, let's get moving, I am all strap in already for the past 5 mins, and I think I am really ready to go. Oh how long am I going to be strap in the car seat? ok ok I be a good baby, just get the car going ok, that makes me feel little better, hee hee.


My nap time on the most comfortable place in the whole wide world- my Daddy's comfy body & the smell of his aroma, zzzzzzzz


Daddy & Mommy want me to share the many funny faces I like to make each day, especially in morning time. It's real fun to move my mouth & cheek around, try some, especially when Daddy start copying me & talking 'Whale sound' talk to me.




See, I told you my Daddy is learning & copying from me the funny face master, heehee




I'm over 2 months old and I am as big as a 4 month old, on my 2 month check up, I weight over 14 lbs, doctor say it's all the yummy Mommy's milk I had, yum yum.

Got your back dad, not to worry!


This is my fishing look. Mommy loves to put things on my head and I don't like it most time, but look, I can still hold on for a photo. Daddy understands and removes it when Mommy is not around :-) But I think Mommy got the eye bec I do look cute in it yah? you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment