Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Having friends and gone to the beach



This week we met up with our birthing classmates Travis and Lokana and their son Huntley. Huntley is 6 months and I believe Huntley is be born first in class. It was fun and interesting to see them communicate with looks and drool. We also shared experiences and discoveries. Its fun to be in association with others that are in the same position in being first time parents. Their families are elsewhere so we gather information of how we do just being us.



Yesterday was Kawai's first day at the beach! He was funny and I must say a experience I can't forget when he is to feel the cool water. He could not make up his mind of how he should feel but later became very at ease with dad.




I found that Kawai likes the leaning back on dad position. He munches his fist and moves his legs and make a cute soft sound. It was a very nice day but I only expose him for 20 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment