Thursday, January 7, 2010

Kawai's first 100 days!

ALOHA Happy New Year To All Our Family & Friends!!!

Welcome back to our update on our blog! On the 5th of Jan'2010 was my 100 days being born so far. I heard that the Chinese culture celebrates this milestone and a party is thrown. I believe that my mommy and daddy will do a welcoming party and a home warming once we get settle into our new place called Kawaihae. BUT, red pockets are more than welcome anytime of the year, just a little note on that : )

Mom and dad got me this airplane that allows me to fly (photo coming). Mom and dad places me on my cockpit and I fly! For now, I'm just playing on my mommy's pillow.


This next picture is with my mommy. We all gone to have lunch at Foodland farms, it was a nice day I have to say.


Here I am with my awesome, cool and loving fun dad. We just got this carrier from Amway we ordered. My legs are kind of big so I have to be put into it very gently.


See, I am a big boy and I don't cry in my seat, not yet ;-) I remember some time ago ( 2 months) I was too small to be sit alone inside this seat but now I can feel its just right.


No comments:

Post a Comment