Sunday, May 9, 2010

Kawai's adventure to Asia

Prior to leaving, we notice at the airport we forget to bring a single luggage, an important one. So for the past two weeks, I had no computer to access downloads and updates on our blog until now! I can't say how much we appreciate our laptop.

This was Kawai's first plane ride anywhere. I am happy he was a good boy and most importantly thankful for Japan airlines to having open seats :-) Many options to fly to Asia but Japan Air for cost and most important a bassinet was used. Imagine that most airlines (american planes) don't have this!?!?! They want the infant to be on our lap for 8 plus 7 hours! That's crazy. We don't live in third world you know?




We arrived in Japan and stayed over a night. It was nice and resting.

Baby can't wait to end this fun ride and enjoy.. He was kicking with me as I watched Avatar

We are here!! We arrived 5:30pm. I will continue later with our two weeks being here seeing places and being with friends and family. Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment