Thursday, May 27, 2010

A day at the Singapore Zoo

We are all excited to be here at the Singapore Zoo. This Zoo is regarding the top 5 in the world.. A lot of things to see and do.

Huili being funny, taking on the Tiger


Imagine, this is how far a Tiger can leap! A lot of facts that I learn was very interesting. Tigers are bigger than Lions. Tigers are only found in Asaia. Tigers are white and not albinos because of the colored strips.


This is my mom's favorite animal and this is the animal of the year I was born :-)


Kawai's first time seeing a Tiger. He shows no fear


Well, Kinda


We had a beautiful boat ride to the other side of the park.



Loving mommy



Trying to put him to sleep, not going good. Excited of the new views


I did not know about this. I could not pass this up so lucky i was using shorts. Kawai had mix emotions about this but liked it mostly




This DUMP of water was awesome. Its sooo much water and all the kids goes nuts, even parents



I could not believe I took him down the water ride. He seems ok about it :-)


Kawai is done with water. As you can see behind, the bucket is not yet full..

When it starts to get ready to DUMP, it begin this bell ringing by the movement of the water and all the kids cant control themselves and starts yelling then, DUMP! very funny

The end result.. no kids in sight :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment