Monday, June 28, 2010

June 21 Great Wall - Beijing China


Me and Ming Fai (brother in-law) getting ready to take on the challenge of climbing the wall with our kids.



Enter the Dragon! :-)

How lovely, I had to take this picture.






man, I knew I was in trouble at the early stage. Problem is, I could not find my inhaler!





Inside one of the guard shacks on the wall.


Isn't it mind blowing how this was made. Took a lot of people and hard work.



This gives you an idea of the grade of wall


My shirt says it, do I need to say it? :-)

Hanging out with my mom in-law. The views are always the best on the top!

all I can say is "wow".. what a great feeling!

We have been told that its one thing to go up but a total different thing coming down. Being me, I said nah to that and say its easy to come down. I was not expecting my legs to feel that burn on our way down because its muscles that we normally don't use if your not into fitness.


Chairman Mao created this monument that says its a worrior to climb this great wall. Well I did get to the top part of the wall so I guess Im a worrior ! (a tired one at least)




Me and my son hanging out on the wall


Its funny how a baby would copy what a parent would do, at that age. I make this funny intense face
and he does it back with the heavy breathing along with it like me. Very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment