Tuesday, June 15, 2010

On top of the World (singapore)


Hello all! We toured Huili's dad's place of work and we enjoyed it. Its amazing to see Singapore at this view, not many people are able to see this.



My only concern was Kawai. I have no problems with being this high 65 floors but having him, Im so protective.

Im not scared, im just seeing if this pipe is solid.. you know I need to make sure the building is secure :-)


Yah I know this path is small, my legs remind me of that when it was shaking



This picture was taken just over the edge. Just looking at the picture gives me goose bumps..



This is the building my father in-law works. He has access to the entire building so we all gone to the top to check out the views. This was not our first time but is with Kawai. This building in particular is the tallest in Singapore and I can tell you that it feels like it being that high!

Bottom looking up view. It looks higher on top than looking at it from ground level

We are walking at the famous Raffels place. This is the financial district of Singapore and it has a lot of history.



1 comment:

  1. I like it.

    Thanks for sharing with us these wonderful pictures. Especially your wife and your son.

    God bless you and your family !

    Omi

    ReplyDelete