Wednesday, September 9, 2009

THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE SO-SO

Aloha Everyone! This expression is played a lot as time gets closer. We are in a anytime mode (baby can arrive at anytime). The boy is kicking and rest his feet on Huili's rib and mommy is not enjoying it. Movements like these cause her to feel she needs to go restroom every time but most of it is a no-go. I had to expect now that before we leave any place (home or restaurant) I need to ask if she needs to go and even if she gone within the last 5 minutes, she still have to go?

Huili is thinking how beautiful today is in Kailua Kona!

Whats going on inside?!! STOP kicking me :-)

Ok, peace again..

Today, I need to organize and clean our home so I don't need to worry about it later when the baby arrives. I am thankful of having team members like Kaweka that is working on our contracts so I can be doing the things for the arrival. My next goal is to have more contracts to not work as much and hire and give someone a chance to make money for their needs. Even if I hire, I appreciate of what they do for our business!

Aloha - Wade


No comments:

Post a Comment