Wednesday, September 2, 2009

OHHH MY GOD! He is almost here!!


My heart is racing now that I am looking at my calendar. I need to make a lot of things happen before the baby. The thought of the baby can be here in 1 or 2 weeks, 3 or 4 is sooo surreal. It will come soon no doubt about it! Here is a video of this morning and the baby is really moving and making it known to us that he is getting ready. The pregnancy website say that Huili's belly will be dropping as the baby coming soon preparing for birth.
I ask for all of you believers, PRAY for me and Huili (don't forget about me ok)

Do you remember the movie "It's Alive"??...When I was really young there was this baby that became monster and has a killing rampage ever since birth. Well, not saying my son will be a monster that kills people but a monster that will keep mommy and daddy very busy being active!

This video shows him going along with music, just have to watch with focus bec of the angle I video tape in is harder to see then from the top view. This is a regular event now for the past weeks and I mention to Huili that her birth should not be a issue because the boy will wiggle himself during of the birthing.

No comments:

Post a Comment