Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thank You Friends & Family / Honolulu 9/01/09

We are very appreciative of having Huili's close and only relative living in Hawaii, giving us her baby items she does not need any longer. She is Pei Li and her husband Walter. They have two son's and they are not interested in expanding ;-)

We had a very nice lunch and we thank them for meeting us during their lunch brake. We ate my favorite dishes, Dim Sum!! I was not sure if Huili could eat but yes! we had meat items ordered and chicken feet for her. Later Huili had her haircut because I wanted her hair shorter in length prior to birth, Huili does not like her hair get in the way when the time comes.



In addtion, I want to give another word out to my friend- Bobby Kim in Oahu. I thank God of our friendship and we thank him for allowing us to stay at his new home and Congrats to you for your new home Bobby! We had a nice dinner eating Vietnam Noodles. Next time when we play xBox playing NCAA Foot-Ball, I will learn to utilize the controls and score :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment