Saturday, October 3, 2009

All said and done, what an awesome gift from God!

Today (Tuesday- the 29th) is the day we are getting ready to go home. We appreciate the attentive service we got from all those who took part in our birthing. We are in awe in the awesomeness of what we created. At the same time, being first time parents always wondering if what we are doing is right like changing a diaper. It was funny with Huili and I trying to put the diaper on together. His feet can't stop moving! Its much different from the birthing class where the dolls legs does not move:-)

Beautiful..

One happy Daddy!

Our way home, delighted but scared


I don't believe that I can ever stop taking pictures. I am debating on purchasing a mega maga mega computer to store my photos and videos :-)

Awesome pose!



It amazes me that Kawai can sleep with tv, radio or movement. Not even a dirty diaper change he makes a fuss. The only thing he make a fit for is for food (just like his dad :-) ha!).

1 comment: