Monday, October 26, 2009

My Best Birthday Yet!

Wednesday, Oct 21st is my 35th Birthday! This birthday was awesome because of my new events in my life. I had a good day, I worked in the morning and then gone to Kona. When I returned, we ate my cake/ice-cream. It was so cool to have my family with me and having a new addition.
I wan't to say thank you for all those "happy birthday" wishes, I appreciate it dearly!























My shape works great for Kawai, he sleeps in seconds. It gives me an excuse to watch tv ;-)

2 comments:

  1. "BARBARA!" Odegard :)October 27, 2009 at 11:14 PM

    Happy, Happy Belated Birthday, Wade :p What a beautiful cake, Huili-very nice cake!!! You folks are such cute couple and family, and so photgenic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look who's spoiling the baby.....Sooo cute.
    Love Sis, Aunty Kim

    ReplyDelete